18.7.12

Skandivis - Featured Online Shop




Hey folks! It's time to do one of my favorite things here at HvH Interiors - featuring fabulous online shops that I love. I hope to inspire you with these shops and to provide a resource that can help you to design, decorate and enhance your interior spaces. 

This week, I‘d like to welcome:


Skandivis is a UK based shop, owned and run by the lovely Toni Kay. A Danish Londoner, Toni has real talent for curating a product line with a truly Nordic appeal. You'll find lots of Scandinavian items and designs but also some pieces from other parts of the world - always complementing the exceptional Skandivis style. 

So go ahead, visit the shop to discover more amazing homeware and read the Skandivis blog for plenty of inspiration.

And yes, Skandivis offers international shipping!

Xx. Holly.


*images courtesy of Skandivis - here are the product links: 



5 comments:

  1. Skandivis has beautiful goodies in their store, indeed! I love the lush blanket and the quirky bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni has great taste and Skandivis customer service is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing another wonderful shop :)
    ... have always been loving that tea towel!
    well, since I saw it some time ago ;)
    Nice to see it here among your other choices.
    The blanket and the vases are simply pretty, offering endless possibilities!
    Though I adore horses, that pillow's beauty would be brought out and be easily incorporated in few spaces, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post just reminded that I need to make my way over to this online shop. Looks like the shop has some wonderful products. I'm especially loving the pillow with the horses. Horses are so majestic...I love seeing them on large scale photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa, I always say that exact thing about horses, I love them because they are so majestic. That's how I describe them every time. Made me chuckle :)

    Thanks to all you lovely people who take time to read and comment here. Glad you like the shop!

    ReplyDelete