1.8.12

Bodie and Fou - Featured Online Shop




This week's featured online shop is based in the UK and is just full of beautiful and stylish products for your interior spaces. You like my top choices? It's my pleasure to present to you:


I've been a fan of Bodie and Fou for quite a while now. Run by two charming French sisters, Elodie (Bodie) and Karine (Fou), this shop is the perfect place for design lovers looking for modern, fresh and  even romantic treasures. While browsing through the shop, I get this sense of 'edgy-elegance' that really attracts me. It's more than just a collection of cool and stylish products. 

What do you feel browsing through the Bodie and Fou shop?

Take a look at their blog or some of their own styling work for endless inspiration.  

Oh yes, and you'll be happy to know they ship worldwide

I can't wait to move so I can finally buy some stuff from these fabulous online shops I keep writing about.

Happy day to you all,
Xx. Holly.


• images courtesy of Bodie and Fou.
Product Links: Mima Le Chat art print  |  La Tropezienne leather tote bag  |  Fruity Fruit Basket  |  Norm 06 pendant light  |  Paulistano Armchair  |  decorative Stone Hearts  


6 comments:

  1. I must say that I do like Bodie and Fou a lot. Some great picks & buys on there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Bodie and Fou, always have. They have great taste and always have interesting stuff.

    I love the armchair and the tote bag. Really lovely.

    I highly recommend them as an online shop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great store, Holly! Love their refined style & choices. I'd go for that cool chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you guys were fans of Bodie and Fou ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice and picks dear!

    I do love this shop and the amazing ladies behind it so much! The chair + the bag are in my über favorite list, too ; )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, I love all your picks, Holly. The leather bag and chair are stunning. Thanks for bringing us another great online shop.

    ReplyDelete